Monday 10 October 2011

GM - First impressions of Final Cut

I had a 15 minute tutorial with John Cockshaw where he showed me the basics of final cut. I had experienced it for last years 2 minute opening, as John cropped down a shot for us but this is the first time we have used it ourselves. I also used the software a bit for our section of editing the britvid.


From this session i think it looks more complex that last years footage and it allows you to do a lot more with your shots and add a variety of different effects. This will help me so much next year with our music video, it allows you to get a wider range of effects and shots (for example having 4 different shots on screen at the same time).

This think that this software is more suited to this years coursework task in comparison to the film opening that we had to create last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated so please make sure they are appropriate.