Monday 17 October 2011

GM - Introducing the group

For my music video I have formed a group with Jess Thorne and together we form NUmusic Productions. I worked with her very well last year so I chose to continue with her as she is hardworking, reliable and we work efficiently together. I can rely on her to complete her share of the work to a high standard.

After hearing both of our pitches we have decided to develop my idea of 'Robbie Williams - She's the One'. This is because I had more initial ideas with a stronger narrative whereas Jess plan was rather complicated which meant filming would have been more demanding. Mine also included performance footage which was more likely to assist with readers interest however we were worried with Jess's plan that there would be too much repetition of shots as her song was longer.

You can view our work on our blogs as well as our final cut and short videos and podcasts on our YouTube channels (http://www.youtube.com/user/GinaMaunsell or http://www.youtube.com/user/jessxthorne) Enjoy, and please feel free to add any comments or suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated so please make sure they are appropriate.