Track: Sleep All Day
Date Released: 2010
Genre: R n B / Dance
Main target audience: 15-24 year olds
- lots of SFX have been used in the editing process
- it is a mixture of concept and performance - nearly all performance shots are MCUs or MS (huge lack of variation) however this could be due to the fact that Sean's body is not the expected from an RnB artist. This is similar to how Missy Elliott uses the fish eye lense in many of her videos because again her body is not what is stereotypically expected in the RnB genre.
- the music video has been edited to the song - slow motion then goes back to normal time on the beat as the 'party' section starts.
- tracking has been used as well as the matrix effect.
- There is a huge lack of variety in the shot types
- This video would be easy for us to remake